Monday, August 9, 2010

"I delight greatly in the Lord..."

Well this computer is driving me crazy! It works some days and other days, I turn the entire thing off for a while and maybe it comes back, maybe not. We have spent so much on it and family has worked on it...we are not efficient enough to really fix anything. If it asks me a question I don't know whether to say "yes" or "no". Well anyway, today , right now, it is working!
This has been a pretty good weekend, care group Sunday night, I sewed today, but this afternoon, my fever came up and nausea and I have been on the couch all evening. I am to have chemo tomorrow. I really dread it because I am so tired of being sick and feeling bad and a lot will depend on the CT on August 23.
I have been thinking a lot about the medical missionaries who were killed this week. We have several friends who do this annually, but to be dedicated to a life style of mission work, and to be gunned down like this is unthinkable! I grieve for their families.
One of our "greats" came in and ate breakfast with us Sunday morning. She was spending the day with our daughter and son-in-law (their grandchild) but she loves to come over in our apartment and have breakfast. We love this special treat!
Well I pray I can get through tomorrow.Isaiah 61:10 praises God in a special way---"I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in the robe of righteousness..

No comments:

Post a Comment