Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Be strong in the Lord"

Today was a good day, I had energy, no fever, just a little short of breath. We worked on flower beds at Cathy's and are moving lots of my flowers over there. It seems all my "English garden" flower beds I have worked so hard on are not an asset toward selling our house. No one really wants to work in flower beds. So far, we have heard: our house is too small, it is too large, we have too little yard, we have too much yard, we have too many flowers, we are too close to the road, we are too far from town, we have ......you get the idea. Meantime, the apartment is getting closer to being finished and we are kind of panicking, but trying to remain faithful to knowing God will provide all our needs. I have one more good day until chemo again Thursday and Friday. These will be two long days, one being a 12 hour day. I don't look forward to that but I read, take X stitch and sleep so the days goes by. The worst part as I have said is the blood draws.
I am filled with sadness about friends with cancer and a friend's daughter who is very seriously ill. I told that John wants me to consider coming off this chemo--I would not consider it unless it shows no improvement when the Ct is taken in June. I just cannot give up, at least not yet. I love my family so much and this is my main consideration as to how much I fight this cancer. I want to live so badly to be with all of them. So much rambling of mind tonight! I must "Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power.." Ephesians 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment