Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"I will tell of the kindness of the Lord..."

"I will tell of the kindness of the Lord, the deeds for which He is to be praised, according to all the Lord has done for us--yes, the many good things He has done..." Isaiah 63:7
What can I say except I dread tomorrow. I am afraid the CT will not show any improvement...I am dreading the needles...I hate the chemo (even 1/2 dose is still bad)...I hate knowing I will feel sick for at least three days...I want to be well so badly, and never hear the word "cancer" again...
Now I have ranted and raved and beat my feet on the floor...so life goes on and we are so busy. We are still assuming our house is sold, as we have not heard anything contrary to that. We are packing anyway and will move in two weeks. I am busy sewing for my daughter's shop. We thank God for being busy! My sister came and helped pack yesterday. My daughter in law is coming to stay a week and help me pack. I am so excited. We have always wished for time to just "be" but there may not be much time for that as she will help me clear out "stuff".
At church tonight, our lesson was a continuing going through the prophets and I love Isaiah!!! So much in there is foretelling the Messiah, 1000 years ahead of time. The words are so beautiful and sad. I always think of the "Messiah" at Christmas and love seeing the words that are sung then.
Tomorrow will be either good or bad...I pray for God's continued blessings of kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment