Saturday, May 8, 2010

Psalm 3:5 "I lie down and sleep..."

"I lie down and sleep; I wake again because the Lord sustains me."

I was so convicted last night after I wrote my blog---I realized how negative and complaining I have become! I asked God to forgive me because if He has permitted this cancer to grow, then He will certainly give the the strength to sustain all the negativity that goes with it. I don't think He gives a person a disease, we just live in a world full of sin and sickness. But I do totally believe God gives the strength and energy, and helps you/me to give Him the glory as we go about our day fighting this sickness.
At Sarah Cannon Center, where I go, there is a "saying" at the check-out-desk---"If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it."
I have seen that elsewhere and know this to be true.
So---I have four more days "off", a CT on Thursday, see the doctor and start the next round of chemo.

"To the Lord I cry aloud, and He answers me from His holy hill." Verse 4

No comments:

Post a Comment