Sunday, May 23, 2010

"store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."

This is not a good day...I woke up nauseated, don't know why unless it is the result of those last two chemo treatments...We went to church and I did not have my zofran with me so we sat there until it was nearly over and came home quickly and I took one and slept a while. Seven-up was good then with crackers...This afternoon was better and we got more packing junk done..I just told John "I know we did not have this much to pack 11 years ago when we moved here!!!" and we had downsized then! He said,"we are older and sicker..." Thanks for the affirmation of our ability---but he is right. Tonight I feel sick again and it has been 8 hours so I can take another zofran and go to bed...maybe tomorrow will be better and we can move some more and pack some more. I sure hope the next two chemo's won't make this nausea worse!
Jesus told us in Matthew 6:19-21, "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth....but store up for yourselves treasures in heaven...for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

No comments:

Post a Comment